Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Social studies Yellow homework

One item I could not have accepted from the old days would be the television. Okay, to start off it the colors were all black and white. Everything was just boring and plain. A movie with out colors is like a story without a plot, pointless. Next thing was there were only 5-10 channels! How could 5 channels possibly be entertaining? Also, besides 5 channels, they were all basically the same things. Another thing was the TVs where ridiculously huge for the size of the screens they provided. Also, the TVs were not satellite, which means you had to get up and tune up the connection in order to get a sketchy reception of a channel. Last but not least, there were no remotes which means you have to get up to change the channel. Well I guess it cant be that bad if you only have 5 channels but its still horrible. Today I am very thankful for my flat screen HD TV with a satellite receiver and a wireless remote because it is so much better than the TVs back then.

No comments: